Given the requirements established by the federal, provincial, and medical authorities, to curb the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we as a congregation will make the following changes until further notice.
– The Strathmore building will be CLOSED on SUNDAY MORNING. DO NOT COME to the building on Sunday Morning.
– There will be an ONLINE worship service that will be available to members.
– We encourage all members to join us in our ONLINE worship, individually or in small groups.
– The link for the online worship will be provided to you.
Schedule for the ONLINE worship for Sunday AM:
10:00 a.m. – Bible study
10:45 a.m. – Intermission
11:00 a.m. – Worship Service
Please purchase grape juice and unleavened bread (or make it) ahead of time so that you may partake in communion.
NOTE: Sunday night worship and Wednesday night Bible study will continue as usual at the building, but attendance must not exceed 50. That is a requirement of the Government of Ontario.
Note also that all church programs (potluck, ladies class, men’s breakfast, couples group, teen group, Made Whole in Christ, and the baby shower) are cancelled for the remainder of the month as well as April.
For contributions you may:
– Save and put it aside your contribution until things are back to normal
– If you write cheques, you may send donations in the mail (do not send cash in the mail)
– You may drop your donation in the Strathmore mail slot (again, not cash)
What can I do now?
- Sign up on this form to be added to our mailing/text list to make sure you can stay updated.
- Keep checking our website for more information: https://strathmorecofc.ca/
- Send this email to other members of our congregation
Get Ready for Sunday
- Prepare for the Lords Supper: buy some unleavened bread (or make your own) and grape juice.
Please continue to take the following precautions listed below*.
These measures are important for the safety of ourselves and others. We will get this by God’s grace.
We thank you for your cooperation.
*Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we advise members and visitors to take the following precautions:
– Wash your hands frequently (this is the most effective defense)
– If you are feeling sick, have a fever, a new onset of a cough or difficulty breathing, please stay at home.
– If you have recently travelled from or been in contact with anyone traveling from an area with an active travel health notice, please stay home.
– Limit social contact, such as shaking hands or hugging.
For more information you may visit the Government of Canada website: